With consistent wear, the leather interiors of cars can attract dirt and grime, deep into the grain of the leather. The interior of classic cars, in particular, can become dull and jaded with age and wear. Within this guide, we will guide you through how to best clean and protect these leathers using Furniture Clinic's Leather Cleaner & Leather Protection Cream. Follow the steps within this guide to gain the best results:
1. Spray the Leather Cleaner into a sponge and agitate it into a foam- the foam will soak up the excess dirt and grime, which will ensure that it does not spread around the piece, controlling the product effectively.
2. Rub the sponge in a circular motion into the grain of the leather to remove all dirt, grease and grime from the surface and crevices of the leather.
3. The Leather Cleaner contains no solvents or abrasives so its perfectly safe and engineered to be used on all colors and types of leather, as well as being in contact with skin, no matter how sensitive.
4. Once the leather has been cleaned it will then need to be protected, to do this use the Leather Protection Cream, you only need to apply a small amount into a cloth as a little goes a very long way.
5. The Leather Protection Cream feeds and nourishes leather whilst restoring a luxurious leather aroma. Once this is completed your interior will be feeling fresh, nourished and look visibly cleaner and healthier as a result.
- Leather Care Kit
Great value kit containing a massive 17 fl. oz. (500ml) leather cleaner & leather protector. Clea...$29.95
Backed by the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal, our Leather Care Kit combines our Leather Cleaner and Leather Protection Cream to clean, condition, and protect your leather while reinfusing the original leather aroma.
Quickly and easily cleans leather with deeply embedded dirt, nourishes dried and faded leather, protects against stains and spills, meaning your leather lasts longer.View Product
- Leather Cleaner
Deep cleans dirty leathers removing all dirt & grime with little effort.From $9.95
Backed by the prestigous Good Housekeeping Seal, our ultimate all-purpose leather cleaning solution, provides safe, deep, effortless cleaning for all types of leather. Safe to use - containing no solvents or abrasives - it is also suitable for all colors of leather and turns to foam for easy cleaning.View Product