Wood Wax & Polish
An easy-to-use, wax polish for all wooden surfaces
- Natural formula does not contain any silicone.
- Infused with beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil.
- Prevents drying and deterioration.
- Suitable for finished and unfinished wood.
Wood Wax & Polish is ideal for treating finished or unfinished wood. It is specifically designed to help preserve and prevent the wood from drying out and fading. With added conditioning oils, it actively feeds your wood while enhancing the natural beauty and depth of the grain.
Natural beeswax and carnauba wax offer a superior protective coating, and the formula is infused with orange oil for a pleasant aromatic finish. Wood Wax & Polish can be used on all wood surfaces, including finished and unfinished wood and is suitable for use on antiques and modern items alike. Designed to bring life back to old, faded and tired wooden surfaces, it should be used whenever the wood begins to look dry and faded, or at least once every six months.
It is cream like in consistency and so is very easy to apply. If you are considering buying this or our Beeswax Polish, we recommend the Wax & Polish for everyday polishing (for items you'd do monthly), and for items that are unfinished (i.e. are not treated with an oil, varnish or paint). Thats because it can soak into the wood, providing nourishment and accentuating the grain. The Beeswax Polish would be used for surfaces that you want to polish to a high shine, or for treating wood that is already finished.
Wood Wax & Polish is Suitable For
Wax & Polish can be used on all types of wood (oak, beech, maple etc) and on wood used in any environment.
- Interior Wood
- Hardwoods and Softwoods
- Kitchen Worktops & Utensils
- Doors and Windows
- Hardwood Floors
- Turned Wood
- Untreated timber and bare wood
Wood Wax & Polishs Coverage and Shelf Life
Coverage: 20m2 per litre
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Store between 10°C and 25°C.
Once opened, use within three years.
How-to use Wood Wax & Polish
Shake well before use. Test in an unseen area first.
Apply liberally using a Lint Free Cloth and rub into the wood following the direction of the grain.
Leave for 20 minutes then polish with a clean cloth and buff to shine. Re-apply when the wood begins to look faded/dry or at least every six months
Wood Wax & Polish FAQ
Q. What is the difference between your Beeswax Polish and the Wax & Polish?
A. They're both great products for waxing wood, but there are a few differences between the two.
- Wax & Wood also contains oil and so soaks deeper into the wood. This means it'll highlight the grain of the wood and darken it more (like an oil would). Whereas the Beeswax won't darken the wood at all.
- Wax & Polish is cream like in consistency and so is very easy to rub into wood, whereas the Beeswax is more solid.
- Wax & Polish can be polished to a nice shine, whereas the Beeswax can be buffed to a very high shine.
Q. Can it be used in food contact areas?
A. Yes, it doesn't contain any hazardous chemicals and is Compliant with Articles In Contact With Food regulations.