Leather Colors & Top Coats

OUR PROFESSIONAL LEATHER COLORANTS AND TOP COATS

When leather deserves a professional touch, Furniture Clinic has the tools to make your job easier. When it comes to leather coloring and top coats, we have the selection to suit your custom needs.

In fact, customization is central to many of our products at Furniture Clinic. We believe that the ability to customize our products is one of the reasons that our customers return to us time and time again. We have not only created customizable features and services, but we use your custom selections to continuously expand our database of product variations that have already been created.

A great example of customization in action can be found in our collection of professional leather colorants and top coats. Designed for unique applications, these products are up for any challenge. Suitable for professional use, these products are a must-have for your leather product collection.

4 Items

  1. Matting Agent
    Matting Agent

    Dulling agent used to reduce the shine of Leather Colourants. Makes colour matching much easier!

    From $11.95

    As you stir Matting Agent into the Leather Colourant you will notice a reduction in shine that will help to blend your colour match in with the leather much better.

    View Product
  2. Leather Recoloring Balm - Color Restorer For Leather
    Leather Re-Coloring Balm

    The Leather Re-Coloring Balm restores the color of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratc...

    From $29.95

    Quickly and easily restore color to all absorbent leathers with our best-selling Leather Re-Coloring Balm. Backed by the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal, this product makes leather restoration easier than you could ever imagine.

    View Product
  3. Leather Colorant
    Leather Colorant

    Safe to use and non-flammable leather colorant used for repairing & restoring leather

    From $21.95
    • Extremely Flexible: It can withstand 100,000 flexes.
    • Hard wearing & high color coverage.
    • Soft, delicate & natural look & feel.
    • Available in 16 standard colors or one of over 10,000 colors in our database.
    • Color matching service to match your leather exactly.
    View Product
  4. Leather Finish
    Leather Finish

    Extremely hard wearing and scuff resistant leather finish used to seal leather after re-colouring.

    From $19.95

    Spray the Finish onto leather after applying Leather Colourant for a long lasting repair.

    View Product

4 Items

CREAMS, DYES, COLORANTS, AND MORE – WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED

Our line of professional coloring products and top coats features diverse options for your leather needs. Among the products you’ll find in this collection are a few customer favorites, including:

Leather Protection Cream – protects leather and reinstates a just-like-new leather aroma
Leather Finish – seals leather after recoloring
Leather Colorant – repairs and restores leather
Leather Dye – dyes the leather thoroughly, and penetrates beneath the surface

All our products are thoroughly tested and perform exactly as intended, which is perhaps one of the reasons that professionals return to Furniture Clinic time and time again. Another common reason that our customers return? At Furniture Clinic, we’ve developed one of the most innovative, comprehensive color matching services in the world.

With the help of specialized equipment called a spectrophotometer, we can match the color of any leather sample you send us. The spectrophotometer will read your sample and dispense a pigment based on what it sees — the machine itself has a 95% accuracy rate, and our technicians match the remaining 5% of the color by eye to guarantee a perfect match every time.

ENJOY PROFESSIONAL COLORING PRODUCTS AND TOP COATS WITH FURNITURE CLINIC

If customization, quality, and competitive pricing matter to you, Furniture Clinic is ready to become your newest professional partner. We’re here to provide the products to help you get the job done right every time, so you can focus on the things that truly matter to your business.

Buy online today, and we’ll ship the finest in leather coloring products right to your business.

Customers Love Us