Wood Wax Products
We have high-quality, tried and tested range wod Wood Waxes designed to restore and protect all types of wood including furniture, flooring and doors. A wood wax will feed, nourish, enhance and protect any wooden surface it is applied too.
- Beeswax Polish
Beeswax feeds, protects and enhances the shine on all wooden surfaces, natural and finished.$10.95
Beeswax furniture polish cleans, enhances and polishes all types of wood
- Natural Beeswax formula feeds, enhances and protects all fine wooden surfaces.
- Soft wax - easy to apply & more cost effective than aerosol and other alternatives.
- Clear wax - doesn't alter the color of the surface it is applied too.
- Produces a long lasting satin sheen.
- High quality and long lasting beeswax furniture polish
- Provides an instant, long-lasting shine
- Wood Wax & Polish
Our Wood Wax & Polish is a specialist formula, designed to feed, protect & enhance the natural be...From $10.50
An easy-to-use, wood wax polish for all wooden surfaces
- Natural formula does not contain any silicone.
- Infused with beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil.
- Prevents drying and deterioration.
- Suitable for finished and unfinished wood.
- Easy to use wood wax
- Cutting Board Conditioner
A traditional blend of mineral oils to restore and protect cutting boards, butcher blocks and woo...From $14.95
A quality conditioner for all types of wooden cutting boards
- Contains FDA compliant, food-grade mineral oil
- Natural waxes to maintain and protect
- Contains beeswax and carnauba wax
- Food safe formula, hydrates and prevents drying
About Wood Wax Products
Wax has been used as a way to finish wood for many years, protecting woodwork from absorbing moisture and enhancing the woods grain and shine. Wood waxes can be applied directly to bare/unfinished wood as a means of protection or applied on top of other finishes such as varnish or oil to add shine and further protection.
A wood wax finish is a great product to top off other wood finishes as you are able to achieve higher levels of shine with a wood wax finish.
Wood wax is typically made from natural ingredients such as beeswax or carnauba wax that provide a hard wax finish and high shine. This means the wax can also protect from, and repair, minor knocks and scratches in the finish, in addition to repelling water and staining. So a wood wax finish is also a great method of repairing and protecting wood too.
We have our Beeswax Furniture Polish that is great for use on all types of wood and is based on a traditional wood wax finish formula. It’s a hard wax supplied in a tin and so can be polished to a high shine. The Beeswax Polish is our most popular wood wax finish that we sell.
If you are looking for something easier to use, then our Wood Polish is ideal. Its beeswax and carnauba wax mixed with oil, so it nourishes and protects as well as being very easy to apply. This is a great alternative wood wax finish for those looking for an easy-to-use wood wax finish.
Types of Wood Wax
All of our wood wax products csan be used on furniture, doors, floors and all other types of wood. A wood wax can be applied on top of a wood oil, but an oil cannot be applied on top of a wood wax!