Wood Care Products
- Wood Cleaner
The ultimate cleaner for all wooden surfaces.From $14.95
Backed by the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal, our ultimate all-purpose wood cleaning solution assists in the removal of grease, grime and polish build up as well as helping get rid of nicotine and smoke smells from all types of wood.View Product
- Cutting Board Oil
Great value, highly effective food grade chopping board oil. Maintains, protects and restores cho...From $13.95Our Cutting Board Oil is a food grade mineral oil that is completely safe for use on everything from cutting boards, butcher blocks and countertops, to wooden kitchen utensils. Colorless, odorless and tasteless, it is quick and easy to apply and hydrates and seals to prevent cracking and drying. Backed by the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal, it will allow you to protect, restore and enhance the appearance of your favorite wooden items.View Product
- Boiled Linseed Oil
A beautiful oil to use with endless applications. Improved penetration, durability and drying time.From $8.95Superior quality oil that forms a hard-wearing finish and is suitable for all types of wood (except exterior oak). Also ideal for stone and terracotta, forming an attractive, subtle, glossy finish. Backed by the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal and also Amazon's Choice for Boiled Linseed Oil.View Product
- Beeswax Polish
Beeswax feeds, protects and enhances the shine on all wooden surfaces, natural and finished.From $12.95
- Natural Beeswax formula feeds, enhances and protects all fine wooden surfaces.
- Soft wax - easy to apply & more cost effective than aerosol and other alternatives.
- Clear wax - doesn't alter the colour of the surface it is applied too.
- Produces a long lasting satin sheen.
- Cutting Board Conditioner
A traditional blend of mineral oils to restore and protect cutting boards, butcher blocks and woo...From $8.95
- Contains FDA approved, food grade mineral oil
- Natural waxes to maintain and protect
- Contains beeswax and carnauba wax
- Food safe formula, hydrates and prevents drying
- Pure Tung Oil
Out Tung Oil is a hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.From $8.95
A hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.
- Natural, non-toxic and food safe
- Highly resistant to water and food stains
- Helps to prevent drying and deterioration of wood
- Dries to a natural matt finish
- Teak Oil
Penetrates teak to protect and enhance, leaving a natural matt finish.From $8.95
Penetrates teak to protect and enhance, leaving a natural matt finish.
- High quality teak oil to protect and restore indoor and outdoor teak
- Replaces oils lost through weathering
- Easy to use and fast drying - dries to an attractive natural finish
- Helps to prevent drying, warping, splitting and deterioration
- Suitable for use on all hard and exotic woods, in addition to teak
- Provides UV protection
- Teak Cleaner
Concentrated teak cleaning formula to restore old, dirty and greying teak.From $14.95
- Specialist cleaning foumula for all items of teak
- 500ml bottle provides 3 litres of cleaner when diluted
- Removes mould, mildew and other staining
- Reverses effects of weathering, restoring the natural colour
- Water-based, safe to use formula
- Great for marine teak
- Teak Brightener
A concentrated, professional strength brightener to restore and enhance the colour to all items o...From $14.95
A concentrated, professional strength brightener to restore and enhance the colour to all items of grey and weathered teak.
- Removes mould, mildew and other stains
- Reverses effects of weathering, restoring the natural colour
- Enhances the natural wood grain and colour
- A 500ml bottle makes 1 litre of Teak Brightener when diluted
- Great for marine teak and garden furniture
- Prepares the wood for a more uniform absorption of oil
- Terry Towels
Absorbent terry towel for all cleaning applications.$2.95
High-quality leather, carpet and upholstery cleaning brush. Agitates fibres to release ingrained dirt with ease. Used to clean deep down into leather's grain to release dirt easily and for agitating fabrics to loosen dirt.View Product
THE TOP-RATED WOOD CARE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ONLINE TODAY
If you thought that Furniture Clinic only specialized in leather products, you might be surprised to find that our products specialized for wood care are some of the top-rated products we offer. Just like our leather and fabric products, our wood care products are carefully designed, thoroughly tested, and meticulously reviewed by our experts and customers prior to arriving for purchase on our website.
Designed to revive the appearance and quality of your wood products, and increase the longevity of your wood materials, our wood care collection is guaranteed to be the most effective solution available online.
ROM CLEANING TO WAXING – WE HAVE THE PRODUCTS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED
Our Wood Care Products are categorized into two important types that feature distinct products and applications:
Our Wood Cleaners are valued by our customers for their ability to restore beautiful shades of color that we find in newly-purchased wood materials. Wood, like all materials, is susceptible to losing the vibrancy of its natural color due to age and wear. Our Wood Cleaners effectively reverse the tell-tale signs of time.
Featuring Our Wood Teak Cleaner, which cleans and helps to restore teak surfaces to their original appearance, and our Wood Cleaner, which is known as the ultimate wood cleaning solution, our Wood Cleaners come with our quality guarantee and an impressive shelf life.
Our Wood Oils and Waxes enhance the surface and finish of your wooden furniture. Providing a more unique solution to wood car, these products are a great fit for those looking to go the extra mile in maintaining the quality and appearance of wood.
This category features our Beeswax Polish, Boiled Linseed Oil, Cutting Board Oil, and the Wood Wax Care Kit – designed to clean and wax any type of wooden furniture.
PROVIDING THE LEVEL OF CARE THAT YOUR WOOD PRODUCTS DESERVE, TODAY!
With effective care, it’s easy to see a noticeable difference in not only the quality of our wood furniture, but the pride we feel in showing off our home to visitors, as well. There’s a reason that we’ve made it our mission at Furniture Clinic to provide you with the tools to get the job done: we want you to experience the pride that accompanies the process of restoring and renovating your favorite wood possessions.
To begin the process today, browse our Wood Care Products collection online. Our team is always a phone call away to answer any of your questions, and you are more than welcome to fill out a contact form for more information too.