Wood Oils & Waxes
Wood Oils & Waxes
- Wood Wax & Polish
Our Wood Wax & Polish is a specialist formula, designed to feed, protect & enhance the natural be...From $8.95
- Natural formula does not contain any silicone.
- Infused with beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil
- Prevents drying and deterioration
- Suitable for finished and unfinished wood
- Cutting Board Oil
Great value, highly effective food grade chopping board oil. Maintains, protects and restores cho...From $8.95Our Cutting Board Oil is a food grade mineral oil that is completely safe for use on everything from cutting boards, butcher blocks and countertops, to wooden kitchen utensils. Colorless, odorless and tasteless, it is quick and easy to apply and hydrates and seals to prevent cracking and drying. Backed by the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal, it will allow you to protect, restore and enhance the appearance of your favorite wooden items.View Product
- Cutting Board Conditioner
A traditional blend of mineral oils to restore and protect cutting boards, butcher blocks and woo...From $8.95
- Contains FDA compliant, food-grade mineral oil
- Natural waxes to maintain and protect
- Contains beeswax and carnauba wax
- Food safe formula, hydrates and prevents drying
- Boiled Linseed Oil
A beautiful oil to use with endless applications. Improved penetration, durability and drying time.From $8.95Superior quality oil that forms a hard-wearing finish and is suitable for all types of wood (except exterior oak). Also ideal for stone and terracotta, forming an attractive, subtle, glossy finish. Backed by the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal and also Amazon's Choice for Boiled Linseed Oil.View Product
- Teak Brightener
A concentrated, professional strength brightener to restore and enhance the colour to all items o...From $14.95
A concentrated, professional strength brightener to restore and enhance the colour to all items of grey and weathered teak.
- Removes mould, mildew and other stains
- Reverses effects of weathering, restoring the natural colour
- Enhances the natural wood grain and colour
- A 500ml bottle makes 1 litre of Teak Brightener when diluted
- Great for marine teak and garden furniture
- Prepares the wood for a more uniform absorption of oil
- Teak Oil
Penetrates teak to protect and enhance, leaving a natural matt finish.From $8.95
Penetrates teak to protect and enhance, leaving a natural matt finish.
- High quality teak oil to protect and restore indoor and outdoor teak
- Replaces oils lost through weathering
- Easy to use and fast drying - dries to an attractive natural finish
- Helps to prevent drying, warping, splitting and deterioration
- Suitable for use on all hard and exotic woods, in addition to teak
- Provides UV protection
- Pure Tung Oil
Out Tung Oil is a hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.From $8.95
A hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.
- Natural, non-toxic and food safe
- Highly resistant to water and food stains
- Helps to prevent drying and deterioration of wood
- Dries to a natural matt finish
- Beeswax Polish
Beeswax feeds, protects and enhances the shine on all wooden surfaces, natural and finished.From $12.95
- Natural Beeswax formula feeds, enhances and protects all fine wooden surfaces.
- Soft wax - easy to apply & more cost effective than aerosol and other alternatives.
- Clear wax - doesn't alter the colour of the surface it is applied too.
- Produces a long lasting satin sheen.
OUR ONLINE COLLECTION OF HIGH-QUALITY WOOD OILS AND WAXES
Perhaps you've had a chance to use one of our Wood Cleaners already, and now you're looking for a product that takes your wood products' shine to the next level.
At Furniture Clinic, we believe in seeing the job all the way through, and we're not satisfied with simply giving the wood's surface a thorough clean. Our team of specialists worked hard to develop products that would make the appearance of our wood even better, and longer-lasting, and from that initiative we developed our line of Wood Oils and Waxes.
OUR SELECTION OF WOOD OILS AND WAXES: DEDICATED TO DRIVING HIGH-QUALITY SHINE
Because we believe in individuality – regarding both our team of specialists, and our products – we’ve built out a line of wood oils and waxes that will suit your individual needs. Here’s a quick rundown of our featured products in this online collection:
Beeswax Polish – feeds, enhances, and protects the shine on all wooden surfaces
Boiled Linseed Oil – penetrates wooden surfaces to improve durability and add shine
Wood Wax Care Kit – carefully cleans and waxes any wood furniture
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Above all else at Furniture Clinic, we value our mission to provide products online that are suitable for a wide range of purposes and applications. It’s not our goal to create one-size-fits-all products, instead, we strive to create versatile solutions that you can depend on time and time again.
When you partner with Furniture Clinic, you get quality, you get dependability, and you get the support of a team of specialists that will help guide you to the perfect products for your custom needs.
To achieve our mission of individualization, we strongly encourage you to reach out to our team of experts with any and all questions. Not sure whether you need the Boiled Linseed Oil or the Wood Oil? Uncertain if the Wood Wax Care Kit is the right choice for you? Whatever your question may be, we’re always a quick phone call away to provide assistance and recommendations.
At Furniture Clinic, we make products for you – and our online collection of Wood Oils and Waxes are just one of many collections that are inspired by you, too. Shop online today, and discover the value of adding extra shine and customized attention to your wood products.